Java Software Engineer
Centevo is a Nordic market-leading provider of software solutions and services to asset managers, fund managers, pension funds, family offices and banks in the wider region. Centevo is a part of Profile Software Group.
Profile Software is an award-winning Financial Management software provider. The company has a presence in 45 countries and offices in key financial centers.
The Java Software Engineer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on our finance applications.
- Develop components/modules and microservices for our applications targeting the finance industry.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and debugs defects in designated application code.
- Contributes to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presents these for architectural review.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules he is involved in.
- Supports and assists the Services team.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years of professional back-end development experience using Java, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Springboot, Quarkus, Tomcat, REST.
- 1+ years of professional database development experience using SQL, T-SQL, NoSQL database servers like MSSQL, DB2 and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Search /Kibana, IBM MQ will be considered a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is appreciated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret product specifications and develop appropriate software modules to meet these requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing in English.
- Ability to work effectively as part of an international team with constant cooperation and interaction.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities in Fintech.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
- Working in an International Group – pan European teams.
- Modern Offices in a central part of Stockholm / Oslo.
Please send us your resume to: HR@profilesw.com