Centevo expands and is looking for enthusiastic Product Owners. We are searching for candidates with experience of and a solid interest in the financial industry and the desire to improve clients' processes with excellent Fintech products. In this role, you will improve and manage our products from idea to delivery.
Centevo is a Nordic market leading FinTech company, provider of software solutions and services to Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Pension Funds, Family Offices and Banks. Our products and services are used by more than 60 financial institutions. Centevo is a part of Profile Software Group, an award-winning Financial Management software provider. The Group has a presence in 45 countries and offices in key financial centers.
The Product Owner is primarily responsible for the continuous improvement of Centevo's products. The Product Owner manages the roadmap of a specific product in collaboration with the team of Product Owners, Sales and Account Managers, Developers and Project Managers.
- Ownership/ Management of a product including specifications, development, marketing and delivery.
- Executing the vision and the roadmap of the product.
- Participate in presales presentations, RFP processes and client meetings.
- Creating and maintaining product descriptions.
- Having close contact with the stakeholders, incorporating feedback for improvements.
- Owning and refining the backlog of the product.
- Prioritizing the backlog together with the stakeholders and the team.
- Creating user stories and documenting requirements and the acceptance criteria for these.
- Participating in agile ceremonies, daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and backlog grooming sessions.
- Collaborating with the other product owners.
- Communicate with the Chief Product Officer (CPO) and other stakeholders on the progress of the work,
- Plan deliveries and items in your roadmap.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in IT/Business or a related subject.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a Product Owner/Manager or Project Manager.
- Domain knowledge within Securities/ Finance industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing in English and Swedish/Norwegian.
- Ability to work effectively as part of an international team with constant cooperation and interaction.
What We Offer
- Friendly and welcoming culture.
- An exciting role in a great team with skilled and experienced colleagues.
- An International Group – pan European teams.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities in Fintech.
- Modern Offices in a central part of Stockholm / Oslo.
Please send us your resume to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.