Business Operations Consultant
Centevo is a Nordic market-leading provider of software solutions and services to asset managers, fund managers, pension funds, family offices and banks in the wider region. Centevo is a part of Profile Software Group.
Profile Software is an award-winning Financial Management software provider. The company has a presence in 45 countries and offices in key financial centers.
The Business Operations Consultant is primarily responsible for bringing more customers on board and manages the administration of our customers.
- Daily reconciliations of client's custody and bank accounts.
- Clearing and settlement of client's equity transactions.
- Registration of client transactions and trade confirmation.
- Daily Nav calculation for multiple funds.
- Creation of external reporting to regulators.
- Daily contact with clients.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in Economics or a related subject.
- 3 - 6 years of professional experience in Fund Administration.
- Good Knowledge of Fund Accounting.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with Excel.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing in English and Swedish.
- Ability to work effectively as part of an international team with constant cooperation and interaction.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities in Fintech.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
- Working in an International Group – pan European teams.
- Modern Offices in a central part of Stockholm / Oslo.
Please send us your resume to: HR@profilesw.com